Music is an excellent motivator for workouts- when on the treadmill, listening to your favorite rock album can distract you from the pain of running and maintain a steady pace. Listening to upbeat music like “Eye of the Tiger” can help you push through the complex parts of a workout and make it feel more rewarding. If you’re the type to work out to YouTube videos, it’s not a bad idea to throw in a few songs with lyrics you know and love- since you’re familiar with the words, it’ll be easier to understand what’s going on in the video. Listening to music can also make it easier to work out at home, which is an excellent option for someone who doesn’t like going to the gym or is lazy.
Listen to the great artists
Various genres and artists to choose from. You can listen to famous artists like Drake., Eminem, Kanye West, Rihanna, Calvin Harris, The Weeknd, The Chainsmokers, Beyoncé, and many more.
See the complete list below for your reference.
- #thatPOWER — will.i.am and Justin Bieber
- 212 — Azealia Banks, Lazy Jay
- 4 My People — Missy Elliot (feat. Eve)
- Addicted to You (David Guetta Remix) — Avicii
- Alive (Cash Cash and Kalkutta Remix) — Krewella, Cash Cash and Kalkutta
- All I Do Is Win — DJ Khaled (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Rick Ross)
- All of Me (Tiesto’s Birthday Treatment Radio Edit) — John Legend, Jason Agel and Tiesto
- American Boy — Estelle and Kanye West
- Animals (Victor Niglio and Martin Garrix Festival Trap Mix) — Martin Garrix and Victor Niglio
- Are You Gonna Go My Way — Lenny Kravitz
- Bad Vibrations — Jesper Jenset
- Black Widow — Iggy Izalea and Rita Ora
- Blow the Whistle — Too $hort
- Blurred Lines — Robin Thicke, T.I., Pharrell Williams
- Brass Monkey — Beastie Boys
- Burn — Ellie Goulding
- Call On Me (Radio Edit) — Eric Prydz
- Can’t Hold Us — Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton)
- Clarity (Tiesto Remix) — Zedd (feat. Foxes)
- Clique (Album Version) — Kanye West, JAY Z and Big Sean
- Counting Stars — OneRepublic
- Crash Into Me — Steve Aoki and Darren Criss
- Da Rockwilder — Method Man and Redman
- Danza Kuduro — Don Omar and Lucenzo
- Dark Horse — Katy Perry and Juicy J
- Don’t You Worry Child (Radio Edit) — Swedish House Mafia and John Martin
- Drunk in Love — Beyonce and JAY Z
- Electric Feel — MGMT
- Everlong — Foo Fighters
- F For You — Disclosure
- Freaks — French Montana and Nicki Minaj
- Get Lucky (Radio Edit) — Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
- Get Your Freak On — Missy Elliot
- Greyhound — Swedish House Mafia
- Happy — Pharrell Williams
- Harlem Shake — Baauer
- Hey Ya! — OutKast
- Higher Love — Kygo and Whitney Houston
- Hip Hop Hooray — Naughty By Nature
- Hold On, We’re Going Home — Drake and Majid Jordan
- Hypnotize — The Notorious B.I.G.
- I Love It — Icona Pop (feat. Charli X.C.X.)
- I Need Your Love — Calvin Harris (feat. Ellie Goulding)
- If I Lose Myself (Alesso vs. OneRepublic) — OneRepublic and Alesso
- It’s Tricky — Run-D.M.C.
- Juice (Know The Ledge, Main Mix) — Eric B. and Rakim
- Jump Around — House Of Pain
- Latch — Disclosure and Sam Smith
- Let’s Go (Radio Edit) — Calvin Harris and Ne-Yo
- Locked Out of Heaven (Sultan + Shepard Remix) — Bruno Mars
- Lose Yourself — Eminem
- Mama Said Knock You Out — L.L. Cool J
- Marry Me — Jason Derulo
- Memories — David Guetta (feat. Kid Cudi)
- Mercy (Edited Version) — Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz
- Million Voices — Otto Knows
- Brightside — The Killers
- One (Your Name) — Swedish House Mafia and Pharrell Williams
- One More Time — Daft Punk
- Otherside — Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Outta Your Mind — Lil Jon and LMFAO
- Paradise City — Guns N’ Roses
- Party Up — D.M.X.
- Pon De Floor — Major Lazer and Vybz Kartel
- Pound The Alarm (Edit) — Nick Minaj
- POWER (Album Version) — Kanye West
- Praise You (Chill Mix) — King Arthur and Michael Meaco
- Pursuit of Happiness (Extended Steve Aoki Remix) — Kid Cudi, MGMT, Ratatat, Steve Aoki
- Push It — Salt-N-Pepa
- Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See — Busta Rhymes
- Radioactive (Remix) — Imagine Dragons (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
- Red Lights — Tiesto
- Ride Wit Me (Album Version) — Nelly and City Spud
- Royals — Lorde
- Sad Sad City — Ghostland Observatory
- Safe and Sound — Capital Cities
- Seven Nation Army — The White Stripes
- SexyBack — Justin Timberlake (feat. Timberland)
- Spectrum (Acoustic) — Matthew Koma
- Start Me Up (Remastered) — The Rolling Stones
- Step Into the World — KRS-One
- Suit & Tie — Justin Timberlake (feat. JAY Z)
- Summer — Calvin Harris
- Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) — Lana Del Rey and Cedric Gervais
- Sweet Nothing — Calvin Harris (feat. Florence Welch)
- Take Back the Night — Justin Timberlake
- Take Over Control — Afrojack (feat. Eva Simons)
- Team — Lorde
- The Monster — Eminem and Rihanna
- The Night Out (A-Trak vs. Martin Rework) — Martin Solveig
- The Seed (2.0) — The Roots and Cody Chesnutt
- The Way You Move — OutKast (feat. Sleepy Brown)
- Thrift Shop — Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (feat. Wanz)
- Time 4 Sumaksion — Redman
- Titanium — David Guetta (feat. Sia)
- Tongue Tied — Grouplove
- Treasure — Bruno Mars
- Turn Down for What — D.J. Snake and Lil Jon
- Wake Me Up — Avicii
- Walk This Way — Run-D.M.C. (feat. Aerosmith)
- Walking on a Dream (Empire of the Sun)
- Watch Out For This (Bumaye) — Major Lazer, Busy Signal, The Flexican and FS Green
- What I Got — Sublime
- Where Have You Been — Rihanna
- Who (Radio Edit) — Tujamo and Plastik Funk
- Work Hard, Play Hard — Wiz Khalifa
- A.L.A. — M.I.A.
- You Shook Me All Night Long — AC/DC JAM
Pandora/Spotify’s ready-made playlists
Working out at the gym with your favorite tunes is a great way to get into the zone. Whether you prefer an intense interval training routine or a more leisurely yoga session, the perfect playlist is the ideal way to keep you motivated. These two applications have many great playlists to help you bridge the gaps in your workout routine. From the “BASS-Ay Workouts” through “Climbing for Fitness,” Spotify has playlists that will cover whatever your workout needs are.
Youtube hour-long videos
YouTube is a popular website that many people use to watch a variety of videos. One way that YouTube provides many people with a workout is via hour-long videos. These videos are long, but they allow them to get into a healthy activity. Listen to some binaural beats or music playlists made by other users. From yoga to cardio to strength training, there are many options for people to choose from. These hour-long videos are a great way to get healthy!
Your own motivational playlist
Create a playlist energizing and upbeat before a workout and inspirational at the end of the exercise. Incorporating songs that have a strong bass can be helpful as it can make you feel more powerful and give you more energy.
People need to find the right music to help motivate them when they are working out. There are some helpful tips and tricks to finding the right songs to help keep you going on your workout routine.
– Browse through your favorite songs and find the songs that motivate you the most.
– Find songs with a tempo that matches a walking pace.
– Add at least one song in every genre of music so that you can have a selection of songs to choose from. – Ensure that you have songs that you can feel happy and motivated by. Choose songs with motivating lyrics and focus on those that are not about partying or looking for fun.
– Include songs by other artists and explore.